Thursday 10 July 2014

Catch up time...


So in the time I went quiet things have been super busy. As a lot of you know I'm expecting a baby! Since I last spoke, my husband and I have gone to Australia for a holiday and come back. Now we're planning on moving house in shinjuku! 

In Australia we had a lot of fun! We went on a tour down great ocean road and my darling went scuba diving around the Great Barrier Reef! We held a Koala and we played with kangaroos too. (He also got chased by an emu but we don't talk about that haha)

I'm originally from Australia but because he'd never been we did all the fun tourist stuff! It was super fun to see my own country through someone else's eyes. 

On our last night we stayed in a 5 star hotel. They messed up our room order though so they ended up upgrading us for free! It was so pretty and big and lovely. (You won't be seeing the photos of that though)

I had a really fun time and it was really weird to see how people acted at how I look now! A lot of people were shocked! (≧∇≦)but a lot of people thought it was really cool. I also got back in touch with my aunties whom I hadn't spoken to for 7 years! 

Anyway. Here's some pictures! 

This is my husband meeting my dog Penny! I miss her so much! She's so cute ^^


Koalas!!! (Apparently I look like one -- hence the hair) 

Rock wallabie! Kawaiiiii

This is the beach near where we stayed! It was really cold when we went but still so beautiful!


My home town looks like a fairy tale book picture. I wish I took more photos there... All the leaves changing color was so pretty.

Going home~✨

Thanks for reading^^

No comments:

Post a Comment