Monday 27 January 2014

Gunma weekend and hajimete yuki!


Oh goodness what a sight to see. 
I met snow for the first time! It was very cold. Much colder than I thought! My ears got some burn from cold winds...
We went up akagiyama (赤城山) in gunma! We had to put chains on the tires just to make it through the snow! I wish I took photos of the village that was there. It was so special. There was a shrine there too. With a big red bridge going across the lake. I got too cold so I went back to the car but "him" got some great shot of the inside! He hasn't sent them though...

赤城
"早く!寒いすぎ!!"
So beautiful. After 10 minutes there started to be a snow storm so I wouldn't have been able to take this photo! You can see it coming down the hill!

Akagiyama is an old volcano and there is a lake where the opening used to be. It was so amazing for me to walk on a frozen lake! "Him" kept tripping me over so I fell a lot. But it's okay because he kept slipping on the icey parts and he ended up with a sore bum! 

Serves you right! Baka

赤城山
My nose is too high it almost froze off!
Ice fishing!

Earlier that day we also went いちご狩り\(//∇//)\🍓🍓🍓(strawberry picking)
It was very fun and we ate a lot! It was all you can eat for one hour! Wow! We ended up leaving after 30 mins as we are too many and it became like sugar high. 
Double tip berry for couples!
So red! So delicious!

I fell asleep in the car on the way home. But I woke up for a moment to get a shot of this biiiiig tori!
It's so beautiful in the subset. 

Ooh so sleepy!
Oyasu!♡





2 comments:

  1. Uh i'm really happy to see you've started blogging, i'll follow you for sure (you should add a follow plug in like the one of bloglovin or the google friend connect one!!!) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you two had a lot of fun!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete